Sunday, March 3, 2024

Empty Tomb 2

 The more a person considers what Jesus said, the more convinced that He was not talking half truths. His message doesn’t sit well with those who want to ride the fence, or who add their own agenda to His message. Either I’m all in or I’m not. Either I’m fully committed, surrendering to Him in all aspects, or I’m living for something else. His radical message is for anyone and everyone, regardless of our human boundaries. 

“Few people seem to realize that the resurrection of Jesus is the cornerstone to a worldview that provides the perspective to all of life.” - Josh McDowell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...