Sunday, March 3, 2024

Empty Tomb 3

 Do we really see Jesus as He wants us to see Him?  A well known politician recently told a church group that “Being nice and turning the other cheek does not work. To change the world we need to be angry!”  I wonder if that view is growing among many who profess to be ‘Christian’. But following Christ is a radical way of living that I’ve often minimized. I’ve often made my faith more about me than about Christ. May we gain wisdom to correct how we see Jesus as we follow Him. 

“The best news of the Christian gospel is that the supremely glorious Creator of the universe has acted in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection to remove every obstacle between us and himself so that we may find everlasting joy in seeing and savoring his infinite beauty” - John Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...