Sunday, March 3, 2024

Bible 65

 Guarding the heart from becoming distracted is so important. Our culture, along with our comforts, tempts us with power, possessions, prestige, and pleasure. These four pursuits are short term goals with a weak view of eternal investments. I’m guilty of thinking that I’m independent, self sufficient and indestructible. I often wonder what is happening to many around us as we become angry and divisive. Our hearts are becoming hardened to those who are vulnerable and hurting, and we fail to see the hurts of others. The greatest commandments are to love God totally and love others. This upside down way of thing is the eternal investment strategy which may look radical to many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...