Monday, April 8, 2024

Bible 100

 The Bible is filled with warnings and promises. Ignoring the warnings may lead us into a sleepy awareness of the good that is promised and we might miss the full joy and peace that is available. Gratitude is missed when I’m grumpy and tired. Listening to fear and anxiety drowns out all the good that is taking place. I want to be appreciative for all the good, even though there is chaos and trauma in every direction. I want to be awake to the opportunities God provides instead of being blind to Hos leading because of my poor attitude. I’m most fortunate to have friends like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...