Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Bible 108

 Healthy relationships require communication, acceptance, honesty and emotional attention. A child like humility is far better than a know it all who has to have the last word. I wonder what Jesus would say to me when I think I know it all and won’t listen?  What would He say when I’m entrenched in my self sufficient independent attitude?  My go to defense is to hide from conflicts rather than talk it all out with God. May God change me. I’ve a long way to go. “Worship saves us from being self-centred and makes us *God-centred*. You were created to live in a relationship with God”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...