Thursday, April 18, 2024

Bible 110

 Nicky emphasizes the influence of a city but I wonder if we don’t all live in an urban type culture with our access to most any product or source of information. Rural areas are not as isolated as they were a few years ago. I remember my grandparents complaining that their church service was in Latin. In that short time period, we have access to most anything in any language if we choose to do so. The danger of easy access to anything is that we lose focus on what God has established as truth and right living. Apps like this one have helped me to be better focused with greater discipline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 281

 Like Nicky I do mtg like to get rid my old clothes. As a metaphor, my old way of doing life has Ben being passive aggressive at times, hold...