Saturday, April 20, 2024

Bible 112

 Can we divide the world’s population into two groups/ those who know Gkd and those who don’t? In a large or small group, I’ve imagined that God is viewing the same people in these two groups. His love is the same for both groups but Hs allows each person to choose for themselves, to search for Him. He responds to their quest for His presence as promised in the Bible. I’m not sure if this accurate because I’m certainly not God. But I sometimes imagine if those who search for Him question what the after life will be like. Those who have hardened themselves to this search could not care less about an after life. Like the example of Moses, I want to have a close and secure view that my decisions influence my life for eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...