Thursday, April 4, 2024

Bible 96

 The one priority to avoid so many problems in life is to practice the presence of God. It seems like this priority is an underlying theme throughout the Bible, with examples who people who searches for Him and those who rebelled or rejected His presence. Our culture drowns out the quiet calm reassurance of His promise that He will NEVER leave us. Just like the parable of the Good Samaritan, we can be on mission to get things done and ignore the need of the moment. The man took care of the beaten traveler with his own expenses and didn’t ask for a committee vote or expect the next guy to do it. Nicky’s prayer jumped out at me:

Father, help me today to enjoy your pleasure and your presence in the midst of all the challenges and difficulties of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...