Thursday, April 4, 2024

Bible 97

 Sometimes I wish God would just show up and solve the issue, without much persistence in my part. But that would be far too easy and I’d take Him for granted. We are not robots and God is not an ATM machine. He wants us to search for Him, seeking His wisdom and discernment, that we might learn to depend on Him, and not a formula or a set procedure. We have a talking relationship with the Creator who loves us beyond our imagination. I have a tendency to wander to a rabbit trail, over thinking, or doubting what God is doing. The benefit of reading Scripture each day is to remind ourselves God is God and I’m not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...