Friday, April 19, 2024

Goals 13

Matthew 8:18-22 has always been a bit scary to me. What would I need to give up. But contrast to always shrinking back in fear… or worrying that I’m a know it all, or a brainiac, I want to be a learner, curious to what it is to follow Christ and love Him with my entire being. I want to be trained with discipline to know what it is like to follow Christ, practicing His presence in any type of situation. Rather than being afraid to trust God, I want to take risks in ordinary circumstances, teaknjng myself to be curious of what God will connect. Instead of anticipating the next worse case scenario, I want to anticipate His moving in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...