Tuesday, April 9, 2024

John 9

 I came to Christ at age 10. My growth has been slow, up and down. I’ve worried that any evidence of my conversion has been weak, with many thinking that I’m the way I am because of upbringing and background, rather than knowing Jesus. I’m sure it’s because I’ve not been vocal enough tk express my faith nor have I been down sent on the Soirit’s leading. I’ve had others question the authenticity ti its if my faith by saying I’m too stubborn to see another point of view. But I’m reminded that I cannot control the outcome of others’s responses. I can only respond to His leading. 


Christ literally walked in our shoes and entered into our affliction. Those who will not help others until they are destitute reveal that Christ's love has not yet turned them into the sympathetic persons the gospel should make them.” - Timothy Keller, Generous Justice: How God's Grace Makes Us Just

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 10

 Experiencing tests and trials change us in ways that we didn’t predict. How have they changed you?  For me, I’ve finally realized that ther...