Thursday, May 2, 2024

Bible 124

 Another way to identify my ‘cares’ is my ‘what if…list”. I constantly rehearse in my mind issues with a what if this happens. But I’m slowly learning and re-learning that I must ‘cast’ my what if list on to Christ. He knows my issues and He has promised to NEVER leave me or forsake me. The more I think about my issues, I realize I’m thinking about myself and not God. He must become greater in my life and I must become less the focal point. 

Like Joshua, we must live by example, regardless of the culture or chaos of the moment. Joshua must have had an intense awareness of what God wanted in his life as well as for everyone around him. May that be true for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...