Friday, May 3, 2024

Bible 127

 David discovered a God sizes purpose for his life. He experienced the miraculous in his life as he learned to trust God in far deeper ways than previously thought. We may not all be kings, warriors, or great public leaders. David learned to trust God as a shepherd boy and as musician / seevant I’m King Saul’s court. 

Jesus demonstrated His love and mercy with the not so fortunate. His firm answers to critics were filled with a love that confronted wrong motives. It’s easy for me to surfound myself with people just like me, insulating me from the needs of those who most need help, or those who desperately need a friendly relationship. What would happen if every person who professes Christian words actually reaches out to others in groups different than we are. 

May you and I rise above the norm to be the example and support so many need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...