Friday, May 3, 2024

Bible 126

 Miracles can happen in an instant and they can be a slow process of change in a person’s life. Either way, Trusting God whole heartedly is our role in the process. Without trust, we will not see the miracle, but pass it off as coincidence, someone’s effort, or we may be in a fog to the entire experience. David learned to trust God with so many challenges, many of them life threatening. 

The woman at Jacob’s well, experienced a miracle of talking to the Messiah, despite her personal and cultural background. Jesus reached beyond prejudice and discrimination to discuss the most important topics that anyone could talk about. 

I want to be awake to what God is teaching me today and not neglect His presence. The cultural drifts in the book of Judges can be shocking but we could be seeing the same fight in front of us. 

Lord, today I cry out to you for deliverance from all the difficulties, troubles and fears that I face today. I praise and thank you for your great deliverance through my Saviour Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...