Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Bible 129

 Living life with full meaning and purpose is what I want. I feel that my career gave so many opportunities to do exactly that along with raising a family. You have the same, raising a family, being a part of a great family, interacting with others at work, appreciating all that God has made in creation, especially the outdoors. 

Studying the Bible filters out the nonessential fluff and distractions. Jesus enables us to live for Him, not ourselves or to live up to the expectations of others or culture. Connecting with you, Blake, Amos up my purpose each day, reminding me to pray for you, anticipating what God will do in your life. Anticipating what God will show us as we trust Him helps us endure the difficulties of life, the critics and our temptation to doubt it give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...