Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Bible 137

 We each have a story filled with struggles and accomplishments. But more importantly, we have a story to tell about our journey in trusting God rather than ourselves or lesser gods / cultural idols. I gave our grandkids and sons each a copy of my life story that includes Bligh points and low points of my life. With each story, I tried to include lessons learned from the experience in the hopes of each reader to do the same. I’ve never been blind or disabled like the blind man in John 9, but I cannot explain how my life has turned out so good, other than God’s provision and grace. The story of Ruth and Naomi is a dramatic portrayal of God working behind the scene to bring good out of negative circumstances. Im praying that your life story will demonstrate God doing far more than you expect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...