Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Bible 139

 Worship of our Creator Sustainer God of the universe is an everyday personal experience, and a community effort. The more I dwell on my frustrations and inadequacies, the less I wnjoy my life. I’m so grateful for all that God has provided in my life, including growing a friendship with you. One of my passions is for you to be all that God has intended in your life, to be deeply grateful to God for His presence. John 10:10 describes two ways to be motivated - either allowing evil to dominate, or living for God. Jesus wants us to trust His voice and I want to become more skilled at listening. Just like Samuel as a boy saying, ‘Here I am, Lord!’  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...