Thursday, May 23, 2024

Bible 145

 I want to finish well for sure. You are getting a head start to keep this goal in mind. Jim Collins book ‘How The Mighty Fall’ points out that businesses like Blockbuster crumbles because they thought they were the best and didn’t need to change the way did business. The same came can be true in a personal way. Being a curious life long learner is key with eyes focused with an eternal perspective. The long view of developing habits built upon good a rhythm of loving God seems to be what Jesus taught. The more we grasp His love in the here and now moments, my attitude and rhythm changes. King Saul had everything going for him until he became full of pride and independence. His self sufficiency came to haunt him and he became more entrenched in his mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...