Friday, May 24, 2024

Bible 146

 David faced Goliath without holding back. He was indignant at the cowardice of the Hebrew army. David had a passion for doing right and defending God’s honor. In the past I’ve worried that I would be like the armr, Judi g and listening to the trash talk. I’ve worried that I’d be like Peter and deny that I knew Christ when I was backed into a corner. But I’m realizing that I meed the global vision of Psalm 67, and the dependency upon Christ that John 15 describes. David knew who God was in his personal life. God had given him the strength to defend himself as a shepherd boy in miraculous ways. Why would he doubt that God would do the same with a mere giant. Only God can handle God sized problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...