Sunday, May 5, 2024

Inside Out 17

 Words can be hollow if there is no behavior or commitment to what has been said. I can remember when a Christian business organization wanted to publish a yellow pages edition of businesses who had ‘Christian’ owners. That sounds good but professing Christians may not be all they are cracked up to be. Professions of faith can easily be more about the person processing than glorifying God. I hope to be authentic and true regarding words, behavior, and interaction with whoever God brings into my life. 

“If I have the courage to acknowledge my limits and embrace them, I can experience enormous freedom. If I lack this courage, I will be imprisoned by them.” - John Ortberg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...