Sunday, June 2, 2024

Bible 155

 I’ve often felt weak and overwhelmed. I most often sense a lack of confidence in a large crowd with a lot of noise, and it seems like everyone is addicted to trivial a superficial issues. No knenis really interested in each other. Other times have been during conflicts among highly anxious people. It takes an inner courage to pray during those times, asking God for clarity and direction. 

When the Bible says the same Spirit that raises Jesus resides in me, I’ve wondered if ghat was meant for pastors, priests, and Mother Teresa. But I’m gldowing to know that His peace and calmness is always present as I surrender my entitlement judgmental attitude to Him. 

David’s finest moments seemed to be when he knew his weaknesses, and he needed God’s presence. May that be true of you and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 8

 One quality that most children and teens have in common is a clear sense of what is fair and what is not. Being treated with respect and di...