Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Bible 159

 We cannot predict how faithful our closest friends will be. But we can do all we can to encourage loyalty, faithfulness and unity. Another person’s moral failure can be very disappointing and discouraging but hopefully our support and encouragement can lead to restoration and a rebuilding. No person is perfect and we could each have set backs and failures. I hope to be the person I say that I am, built upon my faith and trust in what Jesus taught. His presence with me has kept me faithful so far. Many my age have blown it through an immoral act, causing maximum collateral damage. David should have known better, allowing his lustful eyes to wander while everyone was fighting a war. It’s so important to not lose vision on our eternal perspective, remaining inspires by Jesus as did Peter and John. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...