Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Bible 172

 Experiencing God’s for me is an increasing awareness that He is present in unseen ways yet nudging me to look for Him in all that I’m doing. It’s difficult to put into words but the Bible comes alive with more reflection, praying and expecting Him to be with me. I’ve not had the dramatic happen as in these passages or as Nicky describes, but know of those who have had those experiences. I think it would be easy to profess a dramatic occurrence in order to manipulate a story , to pretend it happened or even imagine it happened. One has to be on guard that self promotion is the goal rather than closer communion with our Triune God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...