Saturday, June 22, 2024

Bible 176

 I can get bogged down by the burdens and misfortunes of others. I try to remind myself that I could try to do something about all that I know but end up doing nothing for those closest to me. I’m coming to believe that God has placed us in this time and place with specific responsibilities and roles. I cannot plug holes that I vanity reach. The apostle Paul focused his primary efforts in building up / encouraging those that could take over what he himself could not do. His multiplication principle was effective. I want to be that guru, to encourage those that I can reach out to, such as you. Encouraging you to become what God has intended is the goal. It seems that the history of Israel is marked by a failure to train up leaders to continue a faithful witness to God’s work in their nation. Effective leaders do not promote themselves but train younger leaders to be all they can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...