Thursday, June 27, 2024

Bible 181

 Trying to plan ahead with someone who is not a planner drives me nuts. I remember well a student who told me to not bug him about his plans for the future because he wanted ‘to see how things go.’  He said “I’m big a planner; I like to drift from Jen thing to the next.”   But at the same time, I resist being smothered by someone else’s plans. Im slowly learning to trust what God has for me today, and not freak out about what I don’t know might happen tomorrow. One great tip I’ve tried to practice is to do the next best thing with all the information I have right now. Somehow, God has protected me from financial and moral failure by trusting Him. Learning to act upon what I know to be true, regardless of a worthy life goal. Micaiah was faced with Ahab’s opposition, much like a Nazi resister. Hopefully, doing what is right never will go out of style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...