Thursday, June 27, 2024

Bible 182

 I’m guilty of not speaking up to change a conversation toward Christ or more appropriate topics. I’m trying to get better and more skilled to not miss opportunities. We can all drift into negativity which does no one any good. Group talk can go sour pretty fast. I’m trying to remind myself that I am just as prone to sin and be a negative Ned just like the next guy. I should never think I’m above this temptation to let a discussion deteriorate, which is not good for my mental health, not others. Even though Paul talked a lot in this reference, putting one person to sleep, Paul cares deeply. Elisha experiences God’s presence in Elijah, and wanted a double portion. May we have that effect - demonstrating God’s presence in us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...