Friday, July 12, 2024

Bible 195

 Perspective is everything. I’ve spent far too much time complaining, thinking about why bad things happen. I’ve also spent too much head time shrinking back, not making a more courageous decision or taking a risk. But I think I’ve been faithful to what I felt God was leading me to do. God has been faithful to me, blessing me far more than I have ever expected. I want to be more intentional with gratitude and worship, moving away from fear for the future. The ups and downs of the Hebrews documented by Biblical authors are there for a purpose. Neglecting worship and minimizing our Creator will lead to disasters if our own making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...