Monday, July 15, 2024

Bible 199

 Appearing before a judge would be a frightening experience, not knowing g the outcome. If charged, I’d want a good attorney. I once had to appear before a Lincoln judge during college because I rear ended someone. I had no excuse and worries what would happen. It all turned out okay, just a fine. The humiliation was worse than the fine. I have thought about that often, thinking what it will be one day before the Judge. Giving an account for my life rests on what my Attorney has to say. He has paid my penalty and I hope to remain loyal to His love for me. His bold declaration of justification, just as if I’d never sinned, is mind blowing. Like Lila says, ‘Guard my life!’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...