Saturday, July 27, 2024

Bible 210

 I used to feel it was impossible to be secure and sure about God’s love in a personal way. I thought God lives the world in general and as long as you weren’t too bad, He would grade on the curve and a person might make it to heaven. But the more I read the Bible, God is a very personal. It’s amazing the Creator would be so interested in each person. He created each person with unique characteristics and wants to see each fully develop. The more I realize His love, I understand I don’t have to control everything. God allows each of us to make decisions and I can’t manipulate circumstances for anyone to go along with me. One of the best evidence for Hos love is the change He makes in each of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...