Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Bible 212

 I’m guilty of not praying for governmental leaders and for those who have been in authority over me. I have probably complained about them far more than being concerned about the pressures they face. But we can all be thankful for not living in an area of the world where injustice and abuse reign over most of the population. My supervising teacher when I student taught said ‘the only thing stopping students from being abusive TJ you or from walking out of class is respect. The more you develop respect in the classroom, you’ll accomplish a lot.’  I’ve thought a lot about that comment and it’s true in all of culture. If we see a decline in morals, respect is less of a goal. King Saul was a perfect example of someone who lost respect for his God given role. He did everything he could to protect his power and was jealous of David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...