Monday, July 8, 2024

ible 190

 I’m guilty of wondering how can a person listen to God. But He has given us the Bible with a number of stories demonstrating his many have listened to wisdom and historical evidence while others went Hellenism way. I find want to be asleep or sluggish regarding the information and guidebook Hs has already give. It’s foolish to think we need His audible voice or a dramatic angelic message when He has already given us His word. We are not robots but chave free choice to live by faith. It may be difficult and lonely but He will provide what we need each step of ghe way, one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...