Sunday, July 14, 2024

Repurpose

 As we explore the idea of repurposing the rest of your life, I have an interesting final challenge for you. Reflect on what you would want Jesus to remember you for.


Challenge: Take a moment to deeply consider your life and actions.
1.    What legacy are you building for others to remember you by?
2.    Regardless of your circumstances, what impact do you think you are making on those around you?
3.    What would you want Jesus to remember you for?

Write it down. This reflection can guide you to live intentionally, ensuring that your life aligns with what you truly value and believe.

And if you feel super brave, write it down by responding to this email. My tech people say I can respond to it now, but delay delivery of the response for three months. That way you’ll be reminded, and also be able to see any progress you’ve made.

Now that would certainly be interesting especially as a step forward in repurposing your life. Take up the challenge and reply. I look forward to seeing what a difference three months can make.


– Arnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...