Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Bible 228

 When I started reading today’s comments by Nicky, I immediately thought of our race in Broken Bow. I’m not sure about you, but I had no expectation of winning. I was just thrilled to run the race with you as a great memory which I’ll never forget. It would have been a lot easier to stay home or just watch you, but ghat would have been no fun!  Maybe the same can be said as we encourage each other in this devotional -  to develop a strong eternal perspective in life. The effort we put into it is a process of change for both of us. I want to have no regrets in cheering you on to be your best, to sense God leading in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...