Friday, August 16, 2024

Bible 229

 Being with people who have high integrity and character inspire me to be a better person. But even more, being with safe people who accept me and affirm me allow great conversations and growth to take place. One author (can’t remember who) suggested that we should imagine Jesus talking with us. How much of the time would He do the talking or would He ask us questions, then spend most of the time listening. How would He change the conversation to make us honor our Father?  The apostle Paul did not want to be a burden to anyone nor did he want to get in the way of someone’s relationship with God. Solomon worshipped God, to lead others and be an example. I’m cheering you on to be the example God wants in whatever context you find yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 281

 Like Nicky I do mtg like to get rid my old clothes. As a metaphor, my old way of doing life has Ben being passive aggressive at times, hold...