Thursday, August 22, 2024

Bible 235

 Following Christ is not a half hearted project. I’m finding it is life changing. If the resurrection actually happened in real time and history, it changes everything about us. Jesus rising from the dead was not in secret and it has not been disproven by any conspiracy theory. We have everything to lose if we do not by the power of the resurrection, motivating us to be different than just trying g to be the average guy who tries to achieve the same as everyone else. It’s so easy to look for purpose and meaning in all the wrong places. 

Lord, I thank you that your eyes ‘range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed’ to you (16:9). Please, strengthen me as I recommit myself to serve you wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...