Friday, August 23, 2024

Bible 236

 Trusting God to solve impossible predicaments is our only option. His time table may take far longer than we want. Sometimes He allows a situation to continue but He changes us in process. I can think of issues that really bothered me and I prayed that they would be resolved. But looking back, those same issues are not as important because my priorities have changed; I’ve changed.  Crises and turmoil are guaranteed because no knee is perfect and our world struggles with fight and wrong, good and evil forces. Our only option is to trust His grace and mercy for wisdom in the heat of the moment, much like Jehoshaphat‘a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...