Saturday, August 24, 2024

Bible 237

 The rhythm of talking all things out with God, trusting that He will provide the grace and wisdom we need, changes us. I used to be worried how I was going to handle difficult situations and angry people. I still worry, but I have a lot more confidence that He is with me, walking me through it all. I’ll probably never know if those hard conversations turned out better, but I know His presence has changed me. I’m not sure that we can categorize every issue we face as a battle or as a win / loss outcome. God is searching and waiting for us to trust Him. As we do, our hearts change. If we reject Him, like many if the Hebrew kings, life gets worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...