Sunday, August 25, 2024

Bible 239

 I’m guilty of giving up on praying for circumstances to change, and I’ve been far too reluctant to maintain a discipline to pray regularly for specific people. However I’m reminded that situations changes over time and I became less worried about their outcome. A skeptic might say that these changes were coincidental. But the more I am grateful and appreciative, my eyes are open to the power of praying. The more negative I’ve been, I only think in doom and gloom terminology. Being grateful is possible when I’m weak and in need. Having an entitlement mindset happens when I’m comparing myself to others. Like Uzziah. It’s easy to become proud and self sufficient, forgetting my need to be dependent upon God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...