Monday, August 26, 2024

Narrow 5

 I used to think that I needed to try harder to live that ‘blessed’ life that Jesus talked about. But the harder I worked at it, I knew I was missing something. Attending a Bible camp and re-dedicating my life were mountain top experiences but had little lasting effect. There seems to be no formula or equation to live the kind of life Jesus talked about. But the more you and I live from a grateful, humble, and surrendered life, our faith, hope and love open new doors to a greater faith. 

“Deeply formed mission is first about who we are becoming before what we are doing. Our most effective strategy in reaching a world for Christ is grounded in the kind of people we are being formed into. The quality of our presence is our mission.” - Rich Villodas, The Deeply Formed Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...