Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Bible 240

 As I read today’s reading, I’m wondering if we can fully understand the view that Gkd has of us. His love is deeper and more penetrating to our hearts than we can grasp with our finite minds. His infinite plan for His creation is very detailed. The Holy Spirit’s work and presence is experienced as a deposit of what is to come. This is mind blowing. I’ve tried to memorize the following and the verse seems to summarize what Nicky talked about,

fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. --Isaiah 41:10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...