Thursday, August 29, 2024

Bible 242

 I’ve not experienced a dramatic demonstration of the Holy Spirit’s outpouring but I’ve listened to a few stories by missionaries and a few who traveled on a missions trip. However I’ve experienced an overwhelming sense of His presence during the worst times of my life. Knowing God is present brings a calm reassurance that He will continue providing, despite the chaos and trauma. Through each of these experiences, being a non anxious person with His presence, has been helpful to others who are highly anxious in the heat of the moment. The inner peace and calmness give me a personal confirmation that my faith and hope are true, not just a set of rules and regulations. I hope you are finding this true as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...