Thursday, August 29, 2024

Rooted 4

 Meditating and reflecting on what God says in Scripture will change our mindset. As we change the way we think, the way we talk and act begins to reflect what we think about. When I’m in a worshipful attitude, appreciating all that God has made, what He is providing, my patience and endurance increases. When I’m in an entitlement mindset, my negativity and short temper is amped up. How can we develop the mindset to be growing in maturity as we follow Christ?

“As long as we are worrying, we can’t seek first the kingdom of God. As long as we are seeking first the kingdom of God, we can’t worry”” - James Bryan Smith, The Good and Beautiful Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...