Saturday, August 31, 2024

Bible 244

 When have you felt like giving up?  There have been plenty of times in my life when everything seemed overwhelming and I felt alone. Bu reading and reflecting on Scripture has helped me gain a sense of His presence, reminding me that I’m not alone. The unseen reality of His power and presence may not change the circumstances. I’m the one needing change, enabling me to refocus on an eternal perspective. We are weak and vulnerable jars of clay. We need His strength because our self sufficient independent mindset can lead to disappointment. The book of Micah reminds us that God’s justice will one day be the rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...