Thursday, September 12, 2024

Bible 256

 I recently read an article that talked about living life ‘for God’ vs. ‘with God’. The author said that the more we live each day ‘with God’, we do more ‘for God’. We are gal Kim ng all things out with Him, making a conscious effort to seek Him in our decisions and thoughts. Our behavior follows our mindset. We are more aware of the warning signs that we could easily follow an unwise rabbit trail. Paul warned hks readers and Isaiah was intent on on walking with Gkd while most chose not to even care. I can easily live my self sufficient independent day, patting myself on the back, all the while I haven’t paid attention to getting caught up in myself, not taking anything out with my Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...