Friday, September 13, 2024

Way 11

How have you experienced the work of the Holy Spirit?  His moving in our lives changes character and our life perspective. I used to become angry and far more anxious than I do at present. But looking back, I’ve seen how my response to events has changed. But that I reacted in my behavior, but my inner response has become much more calm. 

For many of us the great danger is not that we will renounce our faith. It is that we will become so distracted and rushed and preoccupied that we will settle for a mediocre version of it. We will just skim our lives instead of actually living them.” - John Mark Comer, The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...