Sunday, September 15, 2024

Bible 260

 Several things jumped out at me in today’s devotional. There is nothing I can do to ‘make’ God love me more. There is nothing I could do to make Him love me less. I’m secure in Him. There is no arrogance or self righteous mindset in this thought because His love transcends all my insecurities and weaknesses. I often feel insecure, afraid, and weak. But when I experience those times, I’m worried about myself rather than focusing on Him. My temporary wrinkles of problems are nothing compared to His timeless love and His presence. “There is never ever anything but welcome to the people He has created to come to Him with their hearts.” / Alasdair Groves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...