Thursday, September 26, 2024

Bible 270

How has your view of church changed?  For much of my life, I thought church was a good ritual to follow. I felt guilty every time I could not be there. I’m sure I communicated that to our boys while they grew up. But I’ve changed over the last few years to see church as a place to connect with like minded caring people. Some church groups can be like a museum affair while others can be stuffy with high standards of how to act and dress. But as Nicky emphasizes, authenticity and true concern for others can be the norm. Authenticity, acceptance, and being vulnerable are three character traits I want and look for in others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...