Friday, September 27, 2024

Bible 271

 I used to never think about pleasing God because I was too insecure and weak in my faith. I thought God had created the universe then left everything to work on its own. He would one day intervene and clean up the mess we had made. But reading the Bible has changed my view. God is seeking out those who want to please Him and He is more than gracious to help us overcome our insecurities with Him. Pleasing Him becomes a life worth living because of His intimate interest in us. We will never understand the details of what He is doing but the more we become dependent on His love, we experience His presence with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...