Sunday, September 15, 2024

Vine 1

 How has following Christ changed the way you interact with others?  Can others tell the difference between the way you act from those who do not follow Christ?  These questions put me into a quandary because I’m not sure how a person can measure impact or influence. Living an isolated independent lifestyle seems close Terry to what is taught in the New Testament. I am reminding myself that God takes care of the results. 

“The phrase a personal relationship with Jesus is nowhere in the Bible. I’m not saying we don’t have one, but people take that idea way too far. You are not saved into a vacuum. You are saved into a community of called-out ones. Jesus saved us to reconcile us to God and to people.” - John Mark Comer, My Name is Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...