Sunday, September 15, 2024

Way 13

 It is one thing to believe the right stuff but another way of life to actually live out what we believe. What good are beliefs if we do not live like we believe?  Even the demons believe that God is real. Im guilty of being so independent and self sufficient that I could be accused of being a practical atheist, not acting like I believe God is real. May our character be changed to reflect Jesus living in and through us. 

“For many of us the great danger is not that we will renounce our faith. It is that we will become so distracted and rushed and preoccupied that we will settle for a mediocre version of it. We will just skim our lives instead of actually living them.” - John Mark Comer, The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...